Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 3) with @NLightNMyMind and @lovingshanelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 3)
- “You have to be willing to go all-in in a relationship.” – K.J.
- “Marriage is not easy. You have to make marriage work.” – K.J.
- “You have to be willing to reevaluate your expectations when you get into a marriage.” – Lady J
- “There is no way you can make a relationship work if you are not honest with yourself and honest with your partner.” – Lady J
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How important is it to become sensitive to your partner’s needs?
- How must we adjust our expectations after transitioning from being single to being married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The difference between the transition from being single and the transition that occurs after having children.
- Marriage is easy to get into, but requires work to maintain.
- Why couples must discuss what they expect out of a relationship or a marriage.
- The work that must be done after a couple gets married.
- The importance of continuing to date after getting married.
- Lady J admits that she had to change some of her behaviors after getting married.
- K.J. explains to men the importance of always valuing their woman.
- Ménage à Trois: You, Your Spouse and the Lover of Your Soul by Phil and Shae Bynes
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- The 4 Seasons of Marriage: Secrets to a Lasting Marriage by Gary Chapman
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!