Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 4) with @NLightNMyMind and @lovingshanelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Transitioning from Single to Married (Part 4)
- “You should already be a complete person going into a marriage.” – Jay Mayo
- “Once you get married your friendships will change.” – Lady J
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for two people to be truly single when they decide to get married?
- How can unmarried people prepare for the transition of going from being single to being married?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of remaining yourself after getting married.
- Why a couple must deal with their baggage before getting married.
- Learning how to overcome anger and frustration in a marriage.
- The value in learning from couples who have been married for decades.
- The impact marriage can have on your friendships.
- K.J. and Lady J explain how valuable and beneficial premarital counseling is.
- K.J. and Lady J discuss why divorce is not an option for them.
- Ménage à Trois: You, Your Spouse and the Lover of Your Soul by Phil and Shae Bynes
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- The 4 Seasons of Marriage: Secrets to a Lasting Marriage by Gary Chapman
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!