Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Truth About Situationships (Part 2) with @andBRITTNEYsaid on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Truth About Situationships (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of being in a situationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How entering into a situationship can backfire.
- The greatest dangers of being in a situationship.
- Brittney shares why she decided to stop dating and take time to get to know herself better.
- Brittney explains how she became comfortable in situationships.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t allow yourself to be baited into a situationship.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.” – Ephesians 5:15-17 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your current and past “relationships” and determine if they may have been situationships.
- If they have been, gain an understanding of how and why you entered into the situationships.
- Decide to no longer enter into situationships.
- Epiphanies Within: When Mediocre Living Is No Longer Enough by Brittney Michelle
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!