Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: The Truth About Situationships (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How do women decide whether to enter into a situationship or a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of pursing a relationship when we know we should not.
- Questions to ask before entering into a relationship.
- Why some men are not ready to enter into relationships.
- Why we must be cautious about making decisions based on our feelings.
- Jay shares his reasons for entering into situationships.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t allow yourself to be baited into a situationship.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.” – Ephesians 5:15-17 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your current and past “relationships” and determine if they may have been situationships.
- If they have been, gain an understanding of how and why you entered into the situationships.
- Decide to no longer enter into situationships.
- Epiphanies Within: When Mediocre Living Is No Longer Enough by Brittney Michelle
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!