Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: How to Raise Your Children to Know Jesus Christ (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can parents teach rebellious children about Jesus Christ?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of teaching your children how to pray to Jesus Christ.
- How parents can approach rebellious children.
- Different ways parents can teach their children about Jesus Christ.
- Jay opens up about the period in his life when he was not in church.
- Anne opens up about her rebellious stage in her 20s.
- “Train up a child in the way he should go [teaching him to seek God’s wisdom and will for his abilities and talents],
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6 (AMP)
- “If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.” – James 1:5 (AMP)
- “So faith comes from hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the [preaching of the] message concerning Christ.“ – Romans 10:17 (AMP)
- “Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good deeds and moral excellence, and [recognize and honor and] glorify your Father who is in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:16 (AMP)
- “be unceasing and persistent in prayer“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (AMP)
- The Power of a Praying® Parent by Stormie Omartian
- A Mom After God’s Own Heart: 10 Ways to Love Your Children by Elizabeth George (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Knights in Training: Ten Principles for Raising Honorable, Courageous, and Compassionate Boys by Heather Haupt (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!