Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do some women misinterpret men’s true intentions? discover on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Identify Men Who are Only Interested in Sex (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some women misinterpret men’s true intentions?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of allowing counterfeits into our lives.
- Why some women misinterpret men’s true intentions.
- The value in listening to God’s voice.
- Why we tend to pursue relationships with people we know are not right for us.
- The importance of knowing our identity in Jesus Christ.
- Brittany opens up about a time when God told her a guy she was interested was not the right one for her.
- “Abstain from every form of evil [withdraw and keep away from it].“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (AMP)
- “The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.“ – 1 Timothy 4:1-2 (NIV)
- “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.“ – John 16:12-13 (NIV)
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Your relationship with God is the foundation to being able to discern men with pure motives or bad motives.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks” – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Seek God. Strengthening your relationship with Him will position you to discern the right men from the wrong men.
- Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work by John C. Maxwell (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!