Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should a single mom ask a man out on a date? @AnneLatourHB explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Are You Ready to Start Dating Again? (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should a single mom ask a man out on a date?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of diligently reading and studying God’s Word.
- Why honesty should be your only policy.
- How single moms can express their interest in dating a man.
- The value in wanting to develop a genuine friendship with someone.
- Why you must stay in alignment with God.
- “But Lot’s wife, from behind him, [foolishly, longingly] looked [back toward Sodom in an act of disobedience], and she became a pillar of salt.” – Genesis 19:26 (AMP)
- “If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.” – James 1:5 (AMP)
- “Without consultation and wise advice, plans are frustrated,
But with many counselors they are established and succeed.“ – Proverbs 15:22 (AMP)
- “For if a person just listens and doesn’t obey, he is like a man looking at his face in a mirror; 24 as soon as he walks away, he can’t see himself anymore or remember what he looks like. 25 But if anyone keeps looking steadily into God’s law for free men, he will not only remember it but he will do what it says, and God will greatly bless him in everything he does.“ – James 1:23-25 (TLB)
- “So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.“ – Acts 24:16 (NIV)
- “Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” – Matthew 5:48 (NIV)
- Bali Girl by Anne Latour
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of your Life by Debra K. Fileta
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!