Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 1) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should I accept a Christmas gift for my child from the guy I’m dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why single moms must be careful about letting men they date know where they live.
- Manipulative tricks some men play.
- Signs someone may be a stalker.
- The importance of boundaries.
- Things a mother must know before accepting the gift.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “Do not make friends with a hot-tempered person,
do not associate with one easily angered“ – Proverbs 22:24 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!