In this episode of the Single Mom Sagas series, Jay and Anne Latour continue their discussion by addressing this question from a single mom: How is a child impacted by a mother’s decision to accept a gift from a guy she’s dating?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 2) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How is a child impacted by a mother’s decision to accept a gift from a guy she’s dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How children may respond to a gift from the guy their mother is dating.
- How to deliver the gift to the child.
- Why there is no such thing as a free gift.
- When to decline a gift.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “Do not make friends with a hot-tempered person,
do not associate with one easily angered“ – Proverbs 22:24 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!