In this episode of the Single Mom Sagas series, Jay and Anne Latour conclude their discussion by addressing this question from a single mom: Why is it important for single moms to have boundaries in place?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 3) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should I Accept a Christmas Gift for My Child From the Guy I’m Dating? (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for single moms to have boundaries in place?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of setting boundaries.
- Why we must stand strong on our standards.
- Why a mother’s children must remain a top priority.
- Unique gift ideas.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “Do not make friends with a hot-tempered person,
do not associate with one easily angered“ – Proverbs 22:24 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!