Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Incorporate Spiritual Practices in Relationships (Part 1) with @LeTonyaMoore on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Incorporate Spiritual Practices in Relationships (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What spiritual practices are most beneficial to relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of incorporating spiritual practices within our relationships.
- Why we must develop the spiritual aspect of our friendships and relationships.
- How spiritual practices can build the bond between a couple.
- The benefits of engaging in spiritual practices prior to marriage.
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Get serious about your spiritual development.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
2 turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding—
3 indeed, if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,
4 and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,
5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.” – Proverbs 2:1-5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to increase your understanding of God’s Word.
- Examine your circle of friends and identify people who have similar spiritual interests as you.
- If you’re in a realtionship or married, discuss with your partner the possibility of praying and studying the Bible together.
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible by Matthew Henry
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!