Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Impact of Spiritual Warfare in Dating and Relationships (Part 4) with @DoquoiGreen on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Impact of Spiritual Warfare in Dating and Relationships (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is prayer in spiritual warfare?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Tools that we can use in spiritual warfare.
- Why consistency in prayer, reading the Word of God and worship are vital.
- How to develop a lifestyle of prayer.
- The importance of living a life obedient to Jesus Christ.
- Why it is in our best interest to trust God.
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.“ – John 10:10 (NIV)
- “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.“ – John 8:44 (NIV)
- “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.” – 1 Corinthians 14:33 (NKJV)
- “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.“ – 2 Timothy 3:5 (KJV)
- “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.“ – 2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.“ – Matthew 6:24 (NIV)
- “Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.“ – Daniel 10:12-13 (NIV)
- “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.“ – 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV)
- “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.“ – Romans 8:37 (NIV)
- “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.“ – Luke 10:19 (NIV)
- “ For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.“ – Romans 5:19 (NIV)
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”“ – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26-28 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge the spiritual aspect of your life and the spiritual ramifications of your actions.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read in the Bible how the enemy attacks.
- Read in the Bible about the victory you have as a citizen in God’s Kingdom.
- Pray daily and keep a prayer journal.
- Prayers That Rout Demons: Prayers for Defeating Demons and Overthrowing the Powers of Darkness by John Eckhardt
- Pigs in the Parlor: A Practical Guide to Deliverance by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond
- Binding the Strong Man by Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams
- Understanding The Purpose And Power Of Prayer by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!