Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How to Address Teen Dating with Your Kid? (Part 1) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Address Teen Dating with Your Kid? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can single moms address teen dating with their kids?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why parents do not understand “dating” from their child’s perspective.
- The responsibility that parents have to teach their children the right things.
- Why parents should focus less on shielding their children and more on equipping their children.
- Ways parents can bring up the topic of teen dating with their children.
- How single moms can address the awkwardness of discussing dating with children.
- Anne shares her experience of addressing the topic of teen dating with her son.
- Anne opens up about how she first discussed the topic of sex with her son.
- “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.” – John 16:12 (NIV)
- “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.“ – Matthew 7:6 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
- “Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.“ – Proverbs 13:24 (NIV)
- “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.“ – Ephesians 6:4 (NIV)
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].” – 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Recommitted: It’s Not Too Late by Celi Marie Dean
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!