Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How to Address Teen Dating with Your Kid? (Part 2) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Address Teen Dating with Your Kid? (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can single moms deal with the awkwardness of discussing teen dating with their kids?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of parents discussing dating and sex with their children.
- How to effectively address the topic of teen dating.
- The importance of knowing the best way to communicate with your child.
- Why parents must develop patience with their children.
- Reasons why parents cannot be afraid to train and teach their children the right things.
- Differences between punishment and discipline.
- Anne shares how her parents discussed sex with her and her siblings.
- “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.” – John 16:12 (NIV)
- “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.“ – Matthew 7:6 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
- “Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.“ – Proverbs 13:24 (NIV)
- “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.“ – Ephesians 6:4 (NIV)
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].” – 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Recommitted: It’s Not Too Late by Celi Marie Dean
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!