Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Sticking by Your Partner vs. Settling Below Your Standards (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are signs that someone is lowering their standards to remain in a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Signs that someone is lowering their standards to remain in a relationship with someone.
- The danger of being in an unequally yoked relationships.
- What it is unwise to settle in order to remain in a relationship.
- Valid reasons for sticking by a partner.
- The importance of having goals within a relationship.
- Leslie shares how she stuck by her husband when they experienced hard times in their relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Deciding to stay in a relationship or leave is a choice that only you can make. Seek God’s guidance to make the right choice.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Genuinely seek and pray to God for guidance regarding the right choice to make.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!