Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “When is it time to leave a relationship? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Sticking by Your Partner vs. Settling Below Your Standards (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- When is it time to leave a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- When it is time to leave a relationship.
- Why some women struggle to leave relationships.
- The reason people struggle with determining whether or not they should stick by their partner or not.
- How unmarried people practice divorce.
- Signs that someone is lowering their standards to remain in a relationship with someone.
- MJ shares what led her to leave her first marriage.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Deciding to stay in a relationship or leave is a choice that only you can make. Seek God’s guidance to make the right choice.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Genuinely seek and pray to God for guidance regarding the right choice to make.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!