Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Keep Friendships Strong While in a Relationship (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we maintain a strong friendship and a satisfying relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to prioritize the people in our lives.
- When our spouse should come before our friends.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that once you enter into a relationship things WILL change.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Anxiety weighs down the heart,
but a kind word cheers it up.” – Proverbs 12:25 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Sit down and talk with you friend and partner separately and discuss their expectations.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!