Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Keep Friendships Strong While in a Relationship (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How can we identify insecurities that our friends or partner may have?
- How to handle friends who believe they have been neglected by us?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of loving ourselves.
- Why boundaries are necessary in relationships and friendships.
- Reasons why we must avoid putting pressure and unrealistic expectations on our friends.
- Why verbal communication is vital in relationships.
- How to properly manage our priorities.
- Maya D shares how the dynamics of one of her close friendships had to change.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that once you enter into a relationship things WILL change.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Anxiety weighs down the heart,
but a kind word cheers it up.” – Proverbs 12:25 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Sit down and talk with you friend and partner separately and discuss their expectations.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!