Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: What it Means for a Wife to “Submit” to Her Husband (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How has society tainted the concept of submission?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of praying for our future spouse.
- “Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2 when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.“ – 1 Peter 3:1-2 (NIV)
- “But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.“ – 1 Corinthians 11:3 (NKJV)
- “Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.“ – 1 Peter 2:13-17 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that submission starts with you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Who can find a virtuous wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.“ – Proverbs 31:10 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to start developing into a virtuous and submissive woman today.
- Study 1 Peter 2.
- Read the Proverbs 31 study that Timberley recommended.
- The Power of a Praying® Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying® Husband by Stormie Omartian
- The Proverbs 31 Woman: A Study Aid by E. R. Reid
- Maximized Manhood by Dr. Edwin Louis Cole
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!