Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Take Back Control of Your Life (Part 2) with @MissTNKing on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Take Back Control of Your Life (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of giving other people too much power over us?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must love ourselves.
- How people tend to respond to people who love themselves.
- The danger of wanting to be someone other than ourselves.
- The importance of self-discovery.
- Why it’s not other people’s responsibility to make us happy.
- Addictions to people.
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.“ – Psalm 118:8 (NIV)
- “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.“ – 1 John 4:20 (NIV)
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” – Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must accept that taking control of your life begins with loving yourself.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”“ – Mark 12:28-31 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Accept that change begins with you.
- Start the journey of self-discovery.
- Read God’s Word and learn who He is.
- Pray and meditate on God’s Word daily.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Missing Commandment: Love Yourself: How Loving Yourself the Way God Does Can Bring Healing and Freedom to Your Life by Jerry and Denise Basel (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- Loving God, Loving Myself: Finding the Heart of the Father in Our Daily Lives by Jerry and Denise Basel
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship: A Toltec Wisdom Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!