We will examine who kids should take advice from, the best places for kids to network and make new friends and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Teaching Kids About Networking and Dating on @RTRLRadio with @_thelifeofbee and @kevincaldwell”]
Episode Title: Teaching Kids About Networking and Dating
- Bee – Follow Her on Twitter
- Kevin Caldwell – Follow Him on Twitter – Check Out His Book The Equation
- “Parents should be the primary examples for their children.” – Bee
- “The parents’ voice is the most influential voice that a child will hear.” – Kevin Caldwell
- “When you do something, your child is going to look at what you’re doing and suppose that it’s the right thing to do, even if it isn’t.” – Jay
- Parents role in teaching their children the right things about networking, developing friendships and dating
- Mistakes parents must avoid when providing their children with guidance
- Why parents must know who their children’s friends are
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Activities that can help children develop positive and lasting friendships and relationships
Dangers and Difficulties:
- How parents teach their children to be hypocrites
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!