We will examine the greatest challenges that couples face when trying to rebuild trust and intimacy in a relationship, the sacrifices that must be made by both partners when their bond has been fractured and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How to Rebuild a Relationship on @RTRLRadio with @abeautyscArlet and @Talk2Q”]
Episode Title: How to Rebuild a Relationship
- Renee B. – Follow Her on Twitter – Check out her book #ImBeautyInspired
- Quincy – Follow Him on Twitter – Check out the Talk 2 Q Radio Show
- “You have to be able to address it, forgive it and move on.” – Renee B.
- “If you think it’s worth working things out, then you have to be willing to allow that to happen.” – Quincy
- “Love does not come with a contingency plan.” – Renee B.
- How to rebuild after trust in a relationship has been broken
- Sacrifices that must be made to rebuild a relationship
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The benefits of counseling and therapy
- Signs that rebuilding a relationship or marriage isn’t possible
Dangers and Difficulties:
- The challenge of forgiving someone who has hurt or betrayed you
- Renee B. explains the danger of losing ourselves in a relationship
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!