Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Treat Yo Self (Part 1) with @SandraYjimenez on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Treat Yo Self (Part 1)
- “What defines my worth is me.” – Sandra Jimenez
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why don’t many people celebrate themselves?
- What are the dangers of not taking time out to be kind to ourselves?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important for us to be kind to ourselves.
- The importance of knowing our self worth.
- The dangers of not loving ourselves.
- Sandra shares how she has learned how to love and be kind to herself.
- Sandra shares a valuable lesson that we can all learn from babies.
- “At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.“ – Matthew 18:1-5 (NIV)
- “Those who are kind benefit themselves,
but the cruel bring ruin on themselves.“ – Proverbs 11:17 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.“ – Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
- “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life’s Riches by Steve Harvey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!