Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Unrealistic Dating Expectations (Part 1) with @MissTNKing on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Unrealistic Dating Expectations (Part 1)
- “Picking a relationship is picking a set of problems.” – Miss T.N. King
- “Don’t let something you do in the moment impact the rest of your life.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are some of your unrealistic dating expectations?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger in expecting people to change.
- The importance of knowing how to properly express your expectations.
- Learning how to accept people for who they are.
- Jay admits that one of his main unrealistic dating expectations has been expecting women to be perfect.
- Miss T.N. King admits that she used to want a man who was a “gentle thug”.
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey
- Mrs. Right: A woman’s guide to becoming and remaining a wife by Tony Gaskins Jr.
- The Power of the P****: Get What You Want From Men: Love, Respect, Commitment and More! by Kara King
- God Where is My Boaz? by Stephan Labossiere
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!