Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Recommit to God (Part 3) with @slyoungva on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Recommit to God (Part 3)
- “Happiness comes from the small moments. Not the big ones.” – S. L. Young
- “Faith in God is what helps us to get through everything!” – S. L. Young
- “Unless our faith is rooted in God, it is not real faith.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is drawing close to God vital when going through a tough time?
- What can we do to stay committed to God?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it is important to appreciate all of the things that God has done and continues to do for you.
- The purpose of the trials we experience in life.
- How to remain committed to God even during tough times.
- The importance of practicing your faith in God every day.
- The value in helping others during your tough times.
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- “So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.“ – Matthew 17:20 (NKJV)
- “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” – James 1:2-4 (NKJV)
- Above Expectations by S. L. Young
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Rediscovering Faith by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Overcoming Crisis by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!