Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Recommit to God (Part 2) with @slyoungva on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Recommit to God (Part 2)
- “If you do not have trust in God, what do you have trust in?” – S. L. Young
- “Keeping our faith in God is the only way to secure our victory.” – Jay Mayo
- “When God has greater plans for you, there is nothing that’s going to stop that from happening.” – S. L. Young
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for us to keep our faith in God and trust Him?
- What things can the enemy use to hinder our faith or use to tempt us to distrust God?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Learning how to deal with vulnerability and ego.
- The importance of keeping our faith in God and trusting in Him throughout the tough times we experience.
- The value in getting still and quiet before God.
- How comparing ourselves and our lives to others can hinder our faith.
- The impact that the limitations our family and friends place on us can have.
- S. L. Young admits that there was a time when he placed his value in the wrong things and allowed his ego to get in his way.
- S. L. Young explains how his faith in God kept him from turning to drugs or alcohol during his times of trouble.
- S. L. Young shares what he experienced the day that he planned on taking his life.
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- “So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.“ – Matthew 17:20 (NKJV)
- “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” – James 1:2-4 (NKJV)
- Above Expectations by S. L. Young
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Rediscovering Faith by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Overcoming Crisis by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!