Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Recommit to God (Part 1) with @slyoungva on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Recommit to God (Part 1)
- “The more trouble I have, the closer I personally get to God.” – S. L. Young
- “Failure is a fundamental part of life that we all need to go through.” – S. L. Young
- “There is always value in the journey, even if the outcome isn’t wanted or expected.” – S. L. Young
- “There is no victory in living a defeated life.” – Jay Mayo
- “You can’t have a testimony without a test.” – S. L. Young
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to remain committed to God during difficult times?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger in expecting life to be easy.
- The difference between the failure in a moment and the failure in a lifetime.
- The importance of understanding that you are valuable.
- S. L. Young explains how challenges can enable us to live a fulfilled life.
- S. L. Young shares the wisdom his brother gave him, during a tough time in his life, about the importance of distinguishing the now from the future.
- S. L. Young opens up about the time that he was planning to take his life.
- S. L. Young talks about what true prosperity is to him.
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- “So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.“ – Matthew 17:20 (NKJV)
- “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” – James 1:2-4 (NKJV)
- Above Expectations by S. L. Young
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Rediscovering Faith by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Overcoming Crisis by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!