Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: What’s So Bad About Living Together Before Marriage?
- “You’re tempted when you put yourself in the position to be.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “You have to have God first in your relationship with whomever you’re with.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “Be sure that God is living in your relationship before you try to live together.” – Tara Gates Anderson
Question We Address and Answer:
- What’s so bad about living together before marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How living together can lead to having premarital sex.
- Why you must be aware of the temptation to have premarital sex.
- Why you should think twice about living with someone before getting married.
- How staying in God’s Word will keep you on the right track.
- Jay shares an experience of his that has led him to believe that we should be careful about becoming too confident in our ability to control the temptations we encounter.
- Tara opens up about her experience of living with someone without being married.
- “Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:8 (NKJV)
- “Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:2 (NKJV)
- “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.” – Hebrews 13:4 (NKJV)
- “Abstain from every form of evil.“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (NKJV)
- “Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:18 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!