Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are ways to effectively wait on Yah’s (God’s) timing? @CrystalLewis14 explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Effective Ways to Wait on Yah’s Timing (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are ways to effectively wait on Yah’s (God’s) timing?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How the Holy Spirit can comfort you during times of confusion.
- The dangers of being unwilling to wait on Yah’s (God’s) timing.
- Why effectively waiting on Yah’s timing must be your choice.
- Ways to effectively wait on Yah’s timing.
- Yahnathan shares how he has learned to effectively wait on Yah’s timing.
- “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“ – Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)
- “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:13-16 (KJV)
- “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.“ – Psalm 1:1-3 (KJV)
- “And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.“ – Genesis 4:3-7 (KJV)
- “But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”“ – 1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
- “O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” – Psalm 34:8 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must renew your mind.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.“ – Colossians 3:2 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Ask yourself: “What was the last instruction that I know without a doubt the Most High gave me?”.
- Determine whether or not you obeyed His instruction or completed the assignment He gave you.
- Pray and ask Him to provide clarity or further direction.
- Discover Your Spiritual Gifts: The Easy-to-Use Guide That Helps You Identify and Understand Your Unique God-Given Spiritual Gifts by C. Peter Wagner
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help YouFind – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!