Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is modesty important for both men and women? @themiHiplug explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Importance of Modesty for BOTH Men and Women (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is modesty important for both men and women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Misconceptions surrounding modesty.
- The importance of humility.
- How to measure what is modesty and what is not.
- Martha opens up about the changes she made to the way she dressed.
- “I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; 9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, 10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.“ – 1 Timothy 2:8-10 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that modesty is about more than appearance…it is about honoring Yah (God).
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.” – 1 Peter 3:3-4 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Genuinely ask Yah (God) to reveal if you are demonstrating modesty in your life (speech, behavior, dress, etc.).
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!