Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What responsibility do singles have to ensure their needs are met? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Singles Need From the Church (Part 4)
Guest: Kris Swiatocho
Question We Address and Answer:
- What responsibility do singles have to ensure their needs are met?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Changes that need to be made in order for churches to effectively meet the needs of singles.
- Ways that singles can show their churches how valuable they are.
- The responsibility that singles have in ensuring their needs are met.
- The value in seeking Jesus Christ first.
- Kris opens up about how she began serving in singles ministry.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Activate God’s promise to His people by drawing near to Him.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” – James 4:7-8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize God’s law and promise to His people in James 4:7-8.
- Pray and ask God to help you humbly submit to Him and put His laws into practice and live it.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!