Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why People Settle Instead of Waiting for the Right Person (Part 2) with @ActuallyAutumn_ on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why People Settle Instead of Waiting for the Right Person (Part 2)
- “People can go to hell for love.” – Autumn
- “If you don’t know what you’re worth, then you’re willing to accept anything.” – Jay Mayo
- “Only we can make the decision to settle for less than God’s best for us.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of settling?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in waiting for God’s best for us.
- The danger in not knowing our value or who we are in Jesus Christ.
- Why we want to avoid being in an unequally yoked relationship.
- Autumn and Jay share their thoughts and perspectives on “The One”.
- “But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God..” – 1 Corinthians 11:3 (NIV)
- “Sometimes I wish everyone were single like me—a simpler life in many ways! But celibacy is not for everyone any more than marriage is. God gives the gift of the single life to some, the gift of the married life to others.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:7 (MSG)
- “I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:32-35 (NIV)
- “This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.” – Matthew 13:13 (NIV)
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26 (NIV)
- “Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.“ – Daniel 10:12 (NIV)
- “Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.“ – James 1:12 (NIV)
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.“ – Galatians 6:9 (NIV)
- “The One” Revealed: A Woman’s Hopeful and Helpful Guide in Knowing Who Her Husband Is by Karolyne Roberts
- So, You Want To Be Married?: An Alternative to Dating and Perfecting the Journey to Marriage by Cornelius Lindsey
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!