Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Why Women Accept Men Who Don’t Want to Commit (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of a woman entering into a relationship with a man who is not committed?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of a woman entering into a relationship with a man who is not committed.
- The importance of women knowing their identity in Jesus Christ.
- The differences between acceptance and settling.
- The value of spiritual discernment.
- Signs that a man is unwilling to commit to you and a relationship.
- Brittany opens up about her experience of entering into a relationship with a man who was not committed.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Refuse to ignore the godly principle of alignment.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize God’s principle in Amos 3:3.
- Pray and ask God to help you apply and put His principle into practice and live it.
- The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense by John Bevere (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!