Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Women Should Not Settle (Part 1) with @DrShanteSays on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Should Not Settle (Part 1)
- “Your actions will always betray your beliefs.” – Dr. Shanté Bishop
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How often do women tend to settle for less than God’s best for them?
- Are women consciously or unconsciously settling for less than God’s best?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The difference between compromising and settling.
- The impact that survival lessons have on women.
- The danger of self-sabotage.
- Why we should not accept toiling and struggling as a way of life.
- The importance of acknowledging and understanding that God is our Source.
- “Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.“ – Psalm 55:22 (NIV)
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)
- ““Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?“ – Matthew 6:25 (NIV)
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.“ – Matthew 6:34 (NIV)
- ““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.“ – John 15:5 (NIV)
- “The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
may the name of the Lord be praised.”“ – Job 1:21b (NIV)
- “God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.“ – Psalm 46:1 (NIV)
- “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.“ – Hebrews 4:13 (NIV)
- “You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.“ – James 4:2-3 (NIV)
- “If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!“ – Matthew 7:11 (NIV)
- “For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”“ – 2 Thessalonians 3:10 (NIV)
- “What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?“ – Romans 6:1-2 (NIV)
- “For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:32-33 (NIV)
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.“ – James 1:2-3 (NIV)
- ““Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.“ – Matthew 7:13-14 (NIV)
- ““For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.“ – Isaiah 55:8 (NIV)
- “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.“ – Colossians 3:2 (NIV)
- “The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, get understanding.“ – Proverbs 4:7 (NIV)
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.“ – James 1:5 (NIV)
- “But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:15 (NIV)
- “Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint;
but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.“ – Proverbs 29:18 (NIV)
- “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!