Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 4) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – Careers, Experiences & Dreams (Part 4)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Have you ever experienced any type of harassment at work?
- Have you ever experienced overt or casual racism at work?
- What challenges have you faced as a black woman in corporate America?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- The experience of many black women in corporate America.
- How race impacts our career experiences.
- Ces shares about the maintenance man who invaded her personal space.
- Ariel opens up about the racism she has experienced on her job.
- “He who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.“ – Romans 12:8 (NKJV)
- “A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.“ – Proverbs 18:16 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!