Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – The Dreaded S-Word (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – The Dreaded S-Word (Part 2)
- “I can’t submit to someone who doesn’t want to be a leader.” – Rochelle
- “Men need to feel needed; women need to feel secure.” – Rochelle
- “I’m not going to submit if you’re not leading me the right way and to the right place.” – Ariel
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Can you submit to a man who has yet to reach his full potential?
- Why is it hard for a man to accept help from a woman?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- Why women should be willing to support their men during the good and the bad times.
- The importance of a man being ambitious.
- The difference between supporting and “mothering” a man.
- The value women place on feeling secure.
- Ces explains why she believes that a man should always be respected as a man.
- Ariel opens up about staying by a man’s side after he suffered a major loss.
- Ariel shares the issue she had with submission in her previous marriage.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!