Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – The Dreaded S-Word (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – The Dreaded S-Word (Part 1)
- “It takes a strong woman to be submissive.” – Ces
Question We Address and Answer:
- What does being submissive mean to you?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- The strength in submission.
- The importance of a woman being a man’s support system.
- The value in gender roles.
- Ariel and Ces admit that ‘B.C.’ they viewed submission as slavery.
- Ces explains why submission no longer has a negative connotation for her.
- Rochelle admits that being submissive is harder for her because she can be stubborn and set in her ways.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!