Who should approach: Men or Women?
This is a question that has been asked a countless amount of times.
However, I believe the more important question is: Who cares?!
Honestly, who cares who approaches!
If you like or are attracted to someone…approach them.
I know it sounds simple (because it is), but we love to complicate things.
9 times out of 10, we don’t or won’t approach someone we like because of FEAR.
Your fear of being rejected keeps you from getting off your butt, walking over to them and introducing yourself (Stop by next week and find out how to overcome your fear of rejection!).
How do I know this?
Because I’ve been there and done that more times than I can count.
More than half of my life I allowed fear to cripple me.
Now I know that there is nothing to fear, especially when it comes to approaching women I like.
If you would like to rid yourself of your fears and start approaching people you’re interested in, you can start today!
The first step you need to take is to listen to the latest podcast episode, ‘How Unbelievably Easy it is to Approach ANYONE You Like’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How Unbelievably Easy it is to Approach ANYONE You Like on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Unbelievably Easy it is to Approach ANYONE You Like
- “Somebody who is interested in the chase is just looking for conquests, they’re not looking for anything real or serious.” – Paddy Mack
- Signals that let a man know a woman wants him to approach her
- Signals that let a woman know that a man is receptive to her approaching him
- How to approach someone without looking thirsty or desperate
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- We answer the question: Does it really matter who makes the first move?
- Queen Neen breaks down for men the difference between women’s “come here eyes” and “stay away eyes”
- Why some men are completely turned off by women who approach them
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Paddy Mack admits that oddly enough his awesome accent did work on the ladies in Charlotte, NC
- Paddy Mack and Jay confess that they need women to give them overt and undeniable signals before they will approach
Fun Times & Stories:
- Paddy Mack shares a hilarious story of a woman using another man to approach him
- Paddy Mack tells how a woman approaching him turned into a crazy, weird situation
Hold Yourself Accountable:
If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. The choice is yours.
Apply the Principles:
“The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Psalm 118:6 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a decision to not allow fear to control you.
- Have fun and challenge yourself.
- Just TRY it!
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Who do you think should approach: Men or Women?