You’ve been going out frequently with a guy you really like…
BUT all he ever wants to do is take you out for dinner and a movie.
How can you let him know you want to do something different?
That’s precisely the situation a young woman who contacted me recently found herself in.
In the latest episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, I will address her question and concerns, provide my insight and discuss this situation from a woman’s perspective with Miss P.
If you know a woman who can benefit from this please share it with her, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How WOMEN can AVOID ever going on another LAME DATE! on @RTRLRadio #RTRL”]
Episode Title: How to Avoid Ever Going on Another Lame Date
- “Women, myself included, have stopped letting the man be the man.” – Miss P
- “I believe the expectations for a first date shouldn’t be super high, you should just enjoy the moment and what happens, happens.” – Miss P
- “I will know after three or four dates if I really want to be with you.” – Miss P
- “People don’t want relationships no more. They want situations…and you’re acting like you are in a relationship.” – Miss P
- “As a man, you need to be man enough that if your woman comes to you and says, ‘Hey! I want to do something different.’ you should take it upon yourself to do something different.” – Jay
- Miss P explains why good conversation and energy are essential to avoid having a lame date
- How a woman can communicate to a man what she desires to do on a date
- The importance of always being aware of your ATTITUDE
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Miss P shares how you can determine if a date is going to be lame BEFORE you go on it
- The power of being NICE
- Effective ways for ANY woman (whether she is shy, direct or somewhere in the middle) to let a man know she would like him to take her out on a date
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Why your expectations should never be TOO HIGH on a date
- Why you should stop being afraid to appear THIRSTY to someone you really like
Fun Times & Stories:
- Miss P tells all about the BEST DATE she’s ever been on
Insight & Action Steps:
- Have standards and know what you want
- Don’t be afraid to speak up or nudge him
- Take the initiative to do something different
- Properly manage your expectations
- Remove pressure (from him and yourself) and just have fun
Apply the Principles:
” This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. “ Psalm 118:24 (NKJV)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
How can a woman let a man know she would like to do something different on a date?