Marriage can get boring, right?
Thankfully, it doesn’t have to stay that way!
By continuing to date after marriage, couples can keep things fun, exciting and learn new things about each other.
If you would like to know just how beneficial dating after marriage can be to both you and your partner, you must listen to the latest podcast episode, ‘Why You Must Continue Dating After Marriage’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this, whether they are married, engaged or single, please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Why You Must Continue Dating After Marriage on @RTRLRadio #RTRL”]
Episode Title: Why You Must Continue Dating After Marriage
- “You have to be INTENTIONAL in your marriage.” – Tony DiLorenzo
- “It’s not written in stone anywhere that a date is dinner and a movie.” – Alisa DiLorenzo
- “When your spouse sees you more interested in your phone, than you are in them, it tells them where they are in your priority list.” – Alisa DiLorenzo
- “It’s an amazing gift, to give your spouse a planned date.” – Alisa DiLorenzo
- “Men and husbands, it’s time for you to take the lead, step it up and make it happen, when it comes to planning dates, instead of putting it all on her plate.” – Tony DiLorenzo
- “When you get out of your comfort zone and try something that your spouse loves, you never know what you’re going to discover about yourself in that experience.” – Alisa DiLorenzo
- Why getting out of the box and doing new things with your partner is a MUST
- The importance of breaking your routine to spend time with and further develop your relationship with your partner
- Tony explains how a “Top 10” list can benefit you and your partner too
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Alisa explains how exploring the city where you live can enable you and your partner to connect on a deeper level
- How to schedule date nights without them becoming routine or boring
- Find out what Tony & Alisa’s “Taking the Lead” technique is and how it can transform your dating experiences
- Alisa and Tony provide some really cool and unique date ideas
Dangers & Difficulties
- Why you must fight the urge to pull out your phone during dates with your partner
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Tony shares how he and Alisa transitioned from just existing in their marriage to being intentional
Fun Times & Stories:
- Tony gives us the rundown on the amazing birthday getaway he planned for Alisa and how ‘mini-dates’ made the experience memorable
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Make the effort to have fun and develop a closer bond with your partner.
Apply the Principles:
“Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.’” Colossians 3:19 (ESV)
“However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.” Ephesians 5:33 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Place your partners needs above your own.
- Invest time into learning what your partner enjoys.
- Invest time into planning a date.
- Make the evening about pleasing your partner.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What is something you’ve never done on a date that you would like to do?