On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, I conclude my discussion with author Megan Starbuck by discussing how to restore faith in marriage.
We will discuss the importance of keeping our faith in marriage. Megan will also share four steps that we can take to restore our faith in marriage. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1297.
Questions We Answer:
- How can someone restore their faith in marriage? (0:43)
- What are the benefits of keeping our faith in marriage (6:57)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Four steps we can take to restore our faith in marriage (0:58)
- Why we should ask people their favorite things about marriage (1:35)
- How to void the negative things you hear about marriage (2:41)
- How to address your past and move on (3:30)
- Keep your faith in marriage (18:48)
Support Megan Starbuck:
- Check out Megan’s website, Living Tiny, Dreaming Big
- Follow Megan on Twitter
- Get access to a free chapter of Megan’s book that shares the best advice she heard before getting married!
- Check out Megan’s appearance on The Confident Single Woman podcast with Starr Burroughs
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Read The Good News About Marriage: Debunking Discouraging Myths about Marriage and Divorce by Shaunti Feldhahn
- Listen to The Good News About Marriage Audiobook for FREE on Audible
Listen to the Series ‘How to Avoid Losing Faith in Marriage’: