Blind dates are the worst, right?
I know that’s how many people perceive blind dates…
…But are blind dates really that bad?
Honestly, I think blind dates have gotten a bad rep.
Some people think they are a sign of desperation and others think they are a complete waste of time.
I tend to believe they aren’t that bad and can be fun, under the right circumstances.
If you’re interested in discovering why blind dates aren’t that bad and how you can remain safe and have fun on a blind date, you need to listen to the latest podcast, ‘Don’t Believe the Hype! Blind Dates Are Not All Bad!’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Don’t Believe the Hype! Blind Dates Are Not All Bad! on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Don’t Believe the Hype! Blind Dates Are Not All Bad!
Music: Goapele – Hey Boy
- “A blind date is usually someone hooking you up with a friend of theirs, who can’t get any play.” – Telisha aka Goddess Intellect
- “I don’t associate blind dates with desperation. Although, that’s the common belief.” – Telisha aka Goddess Intellect
- “Women will mentally plan their weddings with really attractive men. We do it all the time.” – Telisha aka Goddess Intellect
- “I feel like you’re missing out if you don’t go on at least one blind date in your life.” – Telisha aka Goddess Intellect
- The people you should NEVER let hook you up on a blind date
- How to go into a blind date with the right level of expectations
- How to decrease the blindness of a blind date
- Things you can do to have an amazing and enjoyable blind date
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Blind dating is NOT a sign of desperation
- The ONLY way to avoid ever being set up on a blind date
- Is a date really “blind” if you see a picture of the person prior to the date?
- The best way to get out of a blind date that isn’t going well
Dangers and Difficulties:
- The primary dangers you need to be aware of before going on a blind date
- Telisha provides you with actionable tips to ensure that your blind date is as safe as possible
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Telisha discloses what your highest expectation should be on a blind date
- Telisha expresses why she believes singles should be dating regularly
Fun Times & Stories:
- Telisha shares how a guy pointed her out of a “Facebook line up” and it turned into a date
- Telisha tells about a ride home with a guy that she still regrets and will never forget
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Have you or would you ever go on a blind date?