ALL of us have experienced rejection.
We all know that being rejected sucks!
Thankfully, rejection is something that we all can overcome.
I know it may seem daunting or impossible, but I ensure you it is NOT.
You can overcome rejection…and do so effortlessly!
However, do not be fooled into thinking it’s going to be easy and you won’t have to put any work in.
If you desire to effortlessly overcome rejection, you will have to make a decision to commit to the entire process.
When things get tough and you’re being challenged, like never before, you must not quit.
Trust and believe that God is with you and He will see you through the entire process. All the way until you cross the finish line…and beyond!
If you’re ready to take the first step to overcoming rejection, you must begin by listening to the latest podcast episode, ‘How to Effortlessly Overcome Rejection’ , it will change your life!
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How to Effortlessly Overcome Rejection on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Effortlessly Overcome Rejection
- “How can someone reject you personally, when they haven’t even gotten to know you?” – Samuel Thomas Davies
- “Being rejected by someone does not mean that they are better than you.” – Sparkle Campbell
- “A person should not be out on the dating scene until they have a love for themselves.” – Jay Mayo
- “Dating is practice for the real thing.” – Samuel Thomas Davies
- “If you’ve overcome your fear once, then you know you can overcome your fear in any context.” – Samuel Thomas Davies
- “Everybody is not placed into your life to date.” – Sparkle Campbell
- The importance of our perception of rejection
- How to mentally prepare to approach someone and properly prepare for any possible rejection
- Why self love and self esteem are required in every aspect of our lives
- How to properly recover from being rejected
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Sam explains the science behind preparing for, dealing with and overcoming rejection
- Sparkles discloses how important it is for us to embrace God’s love for us, especially as we are learning to love ourselves
- Sam reveals what the ONLY way to get good at going on dates is
- Steps that MUST be taken to overcome the fear of rejection
Dangers and Difficulties:
- The danger of unnecessarily planning and possibly setting yourself up for an even bigger rejection
- Sam provides pointers on how to overcome negative self talk that may hinder you from making the most of opportunities that present themselves to you
- How to decrease your likelihood of being rejected
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Sparkle shares how she was starstruck by a star athlete in college, pursued him and how things ultimately played out
- Sam shares the strategy that helped him go from a shy young man, who couldn’t even look strangers in the eye, to a confident man who enjoyed meeting new people and going on dates with women
Fun Times & Stories:
- Sam tells us about his FAVORITE rejection – You MUST hear this story!
Hold Yourself Accountable:
You have total control over the way rejection effects you. Make a decision to think positively and never take a person’s rejection of you personally.
Apply the Principles:
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:6-7 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Love yourself.
- Manage your expectations.
- Minimize and eventually eliminate the negative, defeatist self talk.
- Don’t take rejection personally.
- Trust God and cast all your cares on Him.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What lessons have you learned from rejections you’ve experienced?