In this episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, Jay concludes his discussion with author and poet Nancy Arroyo Ruffin by addressing the question: How important is it to seek God when we’re trying to decide who the right person is?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: How to Choose the Right Mate? (Part 3)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are red flags that someone may not be right for you?
- How important is it to seek God when we’re trying to decide who the right person is?
- How can an unmarried woman prepare herself to become a wife?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Signs that someone is not right for us.
- The importance of communication and compromise.
- Why we must seek God for His guidance.
- Learn how to date yourself.
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Proverbs 18:22 (NIV)
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dwyer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial