The crazy thing is her husband believes she should easily forgive and forget his infidelity just because he was “man enough” to confess it to her. We will examine how difficult it is to confess to cheating, whether someone deserves leniency or not for confessing and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “My Husband Just Confessed to Cheating for 2 Years ft. @TheCandidBelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: My Husband Just Confessed to Cheating for 2 Years
Music: R. Kelly – I Decided
- “You are not supposed to get some special credit for doing the right thing.” – Martine Foreman
- “I feel like sometimes people just fess up to clear their own conscience.” – Martine Foreman
- “Marriage is a wonderful thing, but it comes with challenges.” – Martine Foreman
- How to properly respond to a spouse who confesses to cheating
- How to forgive someone after they have hurt you
- How to give your partner time and space to heal
- The benefits of prayer and having a support system
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The difficulty of admitting to being a cheater
- Why couples should consider counseling or therapy to rebuild trust in their marriage
- The importance of truly knowing your spouse
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!