Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Discover Your True Self (Part 3) with Twila on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Discover Your True Self (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can someone begin to discover their true self?
- “Knowing your weaknesses will make you stronger.” – Twila
- “Discovering your true self is something that you cannot do passively.” – Jay
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Knowing when to humble yourself and follow God’s lead.
- Lessons you can learn from King David about letting God have the final say in your life.
- The importance of being aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Twila shares the value she finds in worshiping God.
- “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.“ – Genesis 1:27 (NKJV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.” – 1 Peter 5:6 (NKJV)
- “And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:7 (NKJV)
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.“ – Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)
- “There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.“ – Proverbs 19:21 (NKJV)
- The Rules of Life: The Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life by Richard Templar
- Romantic Love: How to be Head Over Heels and Still Land on Your Feet by James C. Dobson
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
- Breakthrough Prayer by Guy Peh
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!