Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How Friends Can Hold Us Back (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How do you typically let go of friends?
- What things can we learn about ourselves when we examine our circle of friends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important to take a critical look at your social circle.
- The importance of respecting yourself and not seeking validation from others.
- How your circle of friends reflects on you.
- Stephanie explains how impactful it was for her to discover her tribe.
- Jay shares how some of his friendships faded away.
- Jay opens up about not receiving much support from his family and friends when he started blogging and podcasting.
Past Episode Mentioned:
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry by Albert Bernstein (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- The Relationship Handbook by Dr. George Pransky
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!