Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Friends Can Hold Us Back (Part 2) with @CultivatedSense on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Friends Can Hold Us Back (Part 2)
- “You have to be a friend to have friends.” – Stephanie Ghoston
- “Not only to be a mentor, but to be mentored…you do not have to be perfect.” – Stephanie Ghoston
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are some ways our friends can hold us back?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of friendships that add value.
- The benefit of having a mentor.
- Ways that your friends can hold you back.
- Having beliefs that are in alignment.
- Why God must be your first call and line of defense.
Past Episode Mentioned:
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry by Albert Bernstein (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- The Relationship Handbook by Dr. George Pransky
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!