Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How Friends Can Hold Us Back (Part 3)
- “No one can hold you back, unless you let them.” – Stephanie Ghoston
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How to respond when you realize a friend is holding you back?
- How to respond if a friend feels like you are holding them back?
- How often should we examine our circle of friends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Changes you may need to make before responding to a friend who you believe is holding you back.
- Learning to be okay with letting go.
- Finding the lessons in every relationship and situation.
- How to respond if a friend tells you that you’ve been holding them back.
- The importance of understanding different levels of friendship.
- Stephanie shares about the time she had to temporarily let go of a lifetime friendship.
Past Episode Mentioned:
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry by Albert Bernstein (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- The Relationship Handbook by Dr. George Pransky
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!