We will examine why some women struggle with finding good men, whether good men still exist or not, where good men can be found and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: Do Good Men Still Exist?
Music: Toni Braxton – Find Me a Man
- “You can’t fully love someone else until you love yourself.” – Ashley Franklin
- “Just because a man is good, it does not mean he is going to be the right man for you.” – Jay Mayo
- “My life is happening right now and I’m not going to wait for a man to live and enjoy my life.” – Ashley Franklin
- “If you have a desire to find the right man, I believe you have to start with yourself.” – Jay Mayo
- “There is a purpose to your single season.” – Ashley Franklin
- The value in taking time to focus on yourself instead of focusing on finding a man
- How God can help you find the right man for you
- Jay explains the difference between a “good man” and the “right man”
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Addressing whether or not there is a shortage of good men
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Why some women struggle with finding good men
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Ashley explains why she purposely did not date after her divorce and how that decision benefited her
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!